CM Delta Ltd., licensed distributor of the “Hanky Panky” Brand, understands that our users of www.hankypanky.co.uk are concerned about how personal information is collected and used. Please be assured that we take privacy very seriously.
Information Collected & Sources
We may collect your:
- personal information (including your name, email address, postal address, phone number, payment card information, and birthday)
- commercial information (such as your personal preferences about our products, your purchase history online or by phone, and a record of your product interests),
- payment information when you buy our products (such as the credit or debit card numbers and expiration dates),
- internet activity (including technical data received from your device, such as IP address of individuals that visit our site, browsing activity, areas of greatest site interaction, and other basic information).
We receive the above information both automatically or from you when you provide it to us directly such as when you visit our website and/or place an order online, save your information with us online, register with us, contact us with a question or concern, opt-in to our joint- and cross-marketing efforts, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey.
We may also collect information about you from third parties such as our joint marketing partners, from unrelated third parties, and from our other brands if any.
Use of Information
Note: We do not sell your personal information.
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process, confirm, fulfil, ship, track and secure payment for your order. We may contact you via email or mail, in case of questions about your order or payment.
- To provide you a history of your purchases on our website through your online account.
- If you joined our email marketing list, to communicate with you by email about our products, services, contests, and promotions.
- To administer and fulfil our contests and other promotions.
- To help us learn more about your general shopping preferences.
- To help us improve and address problems with our site design, products and services.
- To enhance your shopping experience.
- To analyse trends and statistics.
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
- For system administration
To meet our legal obligations, protect our legal rights, respond to court orders and other legal process, and as permitted by law, make disclosures to address unlawful or other act that may endanger the health, safety or privacy of other customers or the general public.
We use your data for the purposes outlined above if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests public.
Third Party Service Providers
We share specific information with our third party service providers that provide services to us directly or on our behalf. For example, we provide your name and shipping information to our shipping partners, so that they may deliver your order. We use third party payment providers to process your cardholder data when you make purchases online.
We also use an e-mail list to conduct marketing for Hanky Panky® products, which may be shared with third party service providers that provide us email distribution, digital marketing, and other services. (For more information on marketing, see the section below titled “Marketing email communications”.)
Change of Business Ownership
Marketing email communications
Our website provides you the option to join our email list and receive information about our products, services and offers. If you do not wish to receive Hanky Panky marketing emails, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link in our marketing emails.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling CM Delta UK Ltd. to provide a better experience and service to you.
You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
Links to Other Sites
Keeping Data secure
Data security is our stop priority. We use technical and organizational measures to ensure your data is kept secure. Your data is stored on secure servers and access is limited to key personnel only. If you suspect any misuse, loss or unauthorized access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: email@example.com.
If you would like more detailed information on how to keep your data safe from fraud, identity theft, viruses etc. then please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM government and other businesses.
Transfer of Your Personal Information
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to or maintained on servers located outside of the UK or EU. If this is the case, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data is treated securely and data policy laws are strictly followed.
If you would like more information on how we protect transferred data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deleted data may however persist on backup and archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- The Right to access: the right to request information about the data we hold for you.
- The Right to Correct: the right to update or rectify the data we hold for you.
- The Right to Restrict our use of your Data: the right to block or limit the way we use your Data.
- Right to data Portability: The right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to Object: the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for legitimate interests..
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: CM Delta Ltd. Unit 1.14 Grand Union Studios 332 Ladbroke Grove London W10 5AD.
CM Delta Ltd.
Unit 1.14 Grand Union Studios
332 Ladbroke Grove
London W10 5AD
Please include information in your communication to us that will help us identify your account so we can assist you with your inquiry or request.
This policy will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.